ARMY OF SASS is hiring!
We are looking for a dynamic, talented ASSISTANT MANAGER in our TORONTO, ON office.
Working closely with our CEO and GM, this person will be responsible for a variety of roles including:
General administrative tasks, including email communications with students and international licensees
Technology & systems support
In-office support to our CEO
Special event administration
Our ideal candidate:
- Is a problem-solver
- Has a positive attitude and strong interpersonal communication
- Is interested in software and cloud-based technology (& has a willingness to learn new systems)
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with varying project/deadlines
- Pays attention to detail
- Has a love of dance
- Is deadline-oriented
- Has strong written language skills (English)
Our Assistant Manager will train closely with our existing team to understand the various systems that make Army of Sass function. However, it would be an added “bonus” if you have interest/experience in any of the following areas:
- Forms Systems (i.e. JotForm/Google Forms)
- Member Management Software (i.e. Wellness Living, MindBody Wild Apricot)
- Facebook (Business)
- Instagram (Business)
- Microsoft Excel
Valid Driver’s License is a bonus.
IMPORTANT JOB INFORMATION
Start Date: January 2020
This position is part-time to start (January-April) and expands to full time as of May 2020.
Hours Weekly (combination of in-office and remote work): 15 hours (January-April) and 40 hours (May 2020 onwards).
Wage: $21 starting wage; bonus & benefits package available once full-time in May.
This role is a combo of remote + in-office work (Toronto).
Applications close January 10,2020.